Thursday, January 14, 2016

Tonight the sunset is beautiful, it's 14° and too warm for a long sleeve shirt. I guess that people who read my blog want to hear about awesome adventures, but sorry non here. Nearly half of the people in Alaska live in Anchorage, the biggest city in Alaska. I myself live in the woods, but not far enough out to be without internet! I do have one exciting story though. Once Ginny the dog was barking really loud at night. So I let her out the back door, suddenly Dad yells, "there's a moose out front don't let the dog out!" By the time I get to the front porch the moose is chasing Ginny around the side of the house. It's only about a foot behind her. When I get around to the back porch Ginny is standing there staring around the side of the house. The moose had turned around and left. The only thing that's ever charged Ginny was a chihuahua, so she ran right up to this moose, and was quite suprised when it charged. She now no longer runs right up to moose, but barks at them from them from the safety of the porch.

No comments:

Post a Comment